4×4 TAG ALONG ADVENTURE
departs every TUESDAY & THURSDAY morning
Tour Stop Spots
- Swim also at Lake Wabby and Eli Creek
- Also, take photos of The Maheno Shipwreck and The Pinnacles (coloured sands)
- Furthermore, Relax and play and swim at Lake McKenzie
- Drive the 75 Mile Beach to Indian Head and much more with our adventurous Tour Guides (tide and weather dependent)
- Get an awesome deal and have loads of fun on Fraser Island while driving one of our 4wd’s (Toyota Land Cruiser 4WD’s) and Pajero’s, while following an experienced guide in a lead vehicle.
- If travelling also alone or in a small group it is no problem! We will arrange single travellers into a group amongst other like-minded travellers.
- Also, Dorm accommodation in our private Beach Lodge at Happy Valley on Fraser Island’s Eastern Beach – Room upgrades may be available.
- Hot showers also and comfy beds
- All cooking equipment, GREAT FOOD
- Return barge
- Free pick up from 8:00 am from your accommodation within Hervey Bay
- GET TO 4WD (Safety briefing 7 am the morning of departure)
- Food shop with the group and guide the morning of departure
Things to note
- Meeting at 8 am (accommodation pick up available from 8:00 am)
- Also food shopping with the group on the morning of departure
- Returning at 6 – 6:15 pm on the second day (due to Fraser Island’s remote location we recommend that you don’t book bus departures for the return evening, sometimes the barge can be late or held up)
- No off-road driving experience necessary, you will be briefed and shown the correct methods. There is no pressure to drive, you are more than welcome to be a passenger!
- Drivers must be 21 years or over but passengers’ don’t need to be
- Finally, free car parking available while you’re away.
What to bring
- Sleeping Bag is essential (hire available $10)
- Day bag with Swimwear and a change of clothes
- Warm clothes (Island can get cold at night time)
- A camera to capture the memories
- Your biggest smile
- Alcohol and snacks if you wish
- But most importantly, a sense of adventure and fun!
- Extras payable on board: $25 for food and Fuel Levy
Must contact Pelican 4WD Bookings the day before departure to confirm your booking, nominate to be a DRIVER
4WD HIRE – CONTACT US